- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Universal Playground collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, Email Address, Phone Number, etc.)
- Shipping and delivery information (Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Universal Playground with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process
data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message
boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Universal Playground collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Email you our Newsletter with news about our activities
If you agree, Universal Playground will share your data with our partner companies so that they may
offer you their products and services.
When Universal Playground processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting
information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Universal Playground securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions
Universal Playground will keep your data for infinite time.
Universal Playground would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we
think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
• Bj Piggo
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Universal Playground from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partner companies
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Universal Playground would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Universal Playground for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Universal Playground correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Universal Playground to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Universal Playground erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Universal Playground restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Universal Playground’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Universal Playground transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: +421 917 624 644
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Universal Playground uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Universal Playground uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Universal Playground sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +421 917 624 644
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Universal Playground has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.